FNV Type Condenser for Cold Room is the kind of heat exchanger which is an important part of the refrigeration unit. Our professional engineers can configure different condensers according to the cold room size, refrigeration capacity, space requirements, etc. The FNV Type Condenser for Cold Room is often used for large cold storage room project.
The Working Principle of FNV Type Condenser for Cold Room
FNV Type Condenser can convert gas or vapor into liquid and transfer the heat from tube to air near the tube in a very fast way. The cold room condenser working process is an exothermic process, so the FNV type condenser temperature is higher. The power plant uses a lot of condensers to condenses the steam from the turbine. Cold room condensers are used to condensing ammonia and freon in freezing plants. In the petrochemical industry, FNV type condensers are used to condensing hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. In the process of distillation, a device that transforms steam into a liquid state is also called a condenser. All condensing is condensed. A device operates by taking away the heat of a gas or vapor.
The Characteristics of FNV Type Condenser for Cold Room
- The fin of FNV type condenser is made of high-purity aluminum foil which is divided into two types such as wavy grain and zigzag pattern, and is punched by secondary flanging of imported high-precision equipment.
- The surface is large, enhance fin strength and air disturbance effect.
- Copper tube with high purity seamless copper pipe, long life, not easy to crack corrosion
- According to the design velocity, FNV type condenser coil inner loop adopts single and double reflux system, the water resistance is small and the heat exchange performance is good.
- FNV-type condenser refrigerant coils are heated and vacuum dried at high temperature to ensure that there is no impurity water in the cavity.
- The FNV type condenser coil outer frame end plate is made of high quality steel plate. It has high strength, corrosion resistance and easy assembly.
Range of application
FNV Type Condensers for Cold Room is widely used in larger condenser units.
Advantages of FNV Type Condenser for Cold Room
- The shell adopts the high quality steel plate, the surface sprays the plastic, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance.
- Coiled tube is staggered by copper tube and mechanically expanded tube is used to combine copper tube with fin closely, and the heat transfer effect is good.
- The product passes through the 2.5MPa air tightness test and the system sewage treatment.
- It can be used as refrigerant such as R22, R134a, R404a, R407c and so on.
- FNV condenser has large upwind surface, good heat transfer effect and low noise motor.
- High efficiency heat exchange coil, clean, dry.
- Adopt axial flow fan, large air volume, low noise, low power consumption.
- Reasonable structure, good interchangeability, can be used with different types of compressors.
- According to the customer’s requirements, the FNV type condenser can be configured with different forms of condensing fan.
Installation and maintenance
- Installation location should be convenient for maintenance, not less than 1 meter.
- The outside surface dust of cold room condenser should be regularly cleaned to avoid the effect of heat transfer.
- FNV Type Condenser should be firmly installed to avoid vibration.
Related knowledge of FNV Type Condenser
According to the type of cooling medium, the FNV type condenser can be divided into four categories, its function is as follows:
- Water cooling. The heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the cooling water in this FNV type condenser. Cooling water can be used one time or recycled. Water-cooled condenser can be divided into vertical shell tube, horizontal shell tube and casing according to its different structure.
- Air-cooled. The heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the air in this type of air cooled condenser. Air can be natural convection or forced flow with fans. This type of FNV type condenser is used for freon refrigeration in places where water supply is inconvenient or difficult.
- Water-air cooling. The refrigerant is cooled by both water and air in this type of cold room condenser, but mainly depends on the evaporation of cooling water on the surface of the heat transfer tube, and draws a large amount of heat from the side of the refrigerant as the latent heat of water vaporization. The effect of air is mainly to speed up the evaporation of water and take away water vapor. Therefore, this type of condenser consumes very little water. For dry air, low water quality, low water temperature and insufficient water quantity, it is the optimal type of condenser. This kind of condenser can be divided into evaporative type and leaching type according to its structure.
- Evaporation-condensation type. In this type of cold room condenser the refrigerant vapor on the other side of the heat transfer wall is cooled by the cold effect produced by the evaporation of the refrigerant in another refrigeration system and the latter is condensed and liquefied.